The hard- and soft-copy redbooks that were previously provided by Eclipse Support have been retired and replaced by the articles contained in this Knowledge Base. If you are new to the Eclipse platform, here is a brief overview of the articles you may find helpful. Please use the search functionality to locate additional articles, or submit a request for additional content you believe other users may find useful.
- What should I monitor on my Eclipse servers?
- How do I start and stop Eclipse services on Linux?
- How do I run diagnostics on my Dell Linux server?
- How often should I update my Red Hat Enterprise Linux server?
- How do I configure my Linux server to automatically apply software updates?
- How do I reboot or shut down my Linux server?
- How do I launch the CrashPlan PRO administration software on my Linux server?
- Which directories should I backup on my Eclipse servers?
- How do I schedule a nightly tape backup?
- How do I view my Eclipse tape backup logs in Linux?
- How do I modify my Linux tape backup script to send its logs via email?
- How do I add a new OS user in Linux?
- How do I modify or remove an OS user in Linux?
- How do I reset my Linux server’s root password?
- How do I change my Linux user’s password?