You may download the Solar Client Release 90x at website below:
- Click on the download link for Solar online installer to begin the download.
- If prompted to open or save the file, choose save, and select a folder on your hard disk (such as “My Downloads”).
- After the download is complete, press the Win+R keys to open the Run window, and click on Browse to locate the file you have just downloaded, and run the file to begin the installation.
- The installation program will prompt you to enter the server name/IP address and port (for example: 192.168.1.100:2080) – leave the name for this account blank. Click “Next” to accept all default settings and finish the install.
- That’s it, the Solar Client software is ready for use! To run the program, use the icon/shortcut created by the installation program for you .