Forms and Imaging Server Requirements
The Eclipse Forms server is a Windows server that handles document generation (print, email and faxing). A separate Forms server is required for each account that requires this functionality.
The Eclipse Imaging server is a Windows file server used for the Document Imaging and Signature Capture companion products.
Both servers may be deployed to virtual or physical hardware, and they may be operated on the same or separate servers.
- OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64-bit (recommended), Windows Server 2012 R2 (Imaging only)1
- CPU: 2 cores, Intel Xeon equivalent or greater
- RAM: 4 GB recommended, 2 GB minimum
- Storage: mirrored OS volume; 50 GB for software installation; document archival requires additional local or network storage
- A new release of Eclipse Forms will add support for Windows 2012 and 2012 R2 with release 9.02. Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 are supported for Imaging servers. [↩]