1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. In the My Products section, click Domain Manager.
3. Click the domain name for which you want to create an A record.
4. In the Total DNS section, click Total DNS Control.
5. Click Add New A Record or the pencil icon next to the record you want to modify.
6. Complete the following:
The host name the A record links to. ex. woe.domain.com
Points to IP Address
The IP address from which you want to link your domain. this will be the external IP address of your router
You can get this by going to http://www.ipchicken.com Your IP address will be displayed on the screen
TTL The time increment for which the server should cache the information.
7. Click OK.
Content for http://www.godaddy.com