HP’s remote access equavalent to Dell’s DRAC is Integrated Lights Out (iLO). To setup the iLO:
- Restart or power up the server.
- Press the F8 key when prompted during POST. The iLO 3 RBSU runs.
- Select Network –>DNS/DHCP, press the Enter key, and then select DHCP Enable. Press the spacebar to turn off DHCP. Be sure that DHCP Enable is set to Off, and save the changes.
- Select Network –>NIC ->TCP/IP, press the Enter key, and enter the appropriate information in the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway IP Address fields.
- Save the changes.
- Exit iLO 3 RBSU. The changes take effect when you exit iLO 3 RBSU.
For further information, please see the HP iLO User’s Guide: