Yes. If you have an active Dell ProSupport contract, you may sign up for Dell Proactive Support.
Getting started with Dell™ Proactive Systems Management is a snap. And it’s available — free of charge — for qualified Dell systems covered by a current ProSupport contract.
What You’ll Need First
Before you proceed, please make sure you have the following:
- Your Dell MyAccount or Premier username and password; go to My Account Login to verify that you have a Dell My Account established
- The service tag number of a Dell server covered under an active Dell ProSupport™ contract
- A Windows® virtual machine or server on which to run the Proactive Systems Management proxy
- Administrative credentials (i.e., usernames and passwords) for the systems you plan to monitor
- Dell OpenManage™ Server Administrator (OMSA) installed on the systems you plan to monitor; go to www.support.dell.com for more information or to download OMSA
Quick and Simple Setup
- Confirm that you are a ProSupport customer.
- Set up a customer account.
- Configure the Proactive Systems Management Web portal.
- Download the Proactive Systems Management proxy.
- Identify the systems to be monitored.
For additional assistance, please call Dell Technical Support in your country and request support for Proactive Systems Management.